Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Empty Boxes

This past week we worked in the basement. Jay did even more than I did. I don't know how he's still standing, because I have crashed and burned.

But how many people can say they have put away everything in their basement? I know that I have never been able to say that before.

The picture below is the lineup of EMPTY boxes and containers that we decided to keep.


These are the boxes that are going to get cut up and recycled.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

No wonder you're tired! But it sounds like you accomplished a lot.

Anonymous said...

Never! I have never had everything in my basement put away. And, just when I have had almost everything put away, more stuff finds it way down there to be put away. You are to be congratulated and deserve to reward yourself.

Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. I moved unpacked boxes from my last house. You give me inspiration.