Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Monday, November 02, 2009

And the Winners Are . . .

First I have to say thank you for all the kind comments on the Blogiversary Contest entries. I wish I could take each of you to lunch, get to know you better, and maybe sit and knit a while.


The prizes are Stalwart Sock from Slackford Studio. 75% Merino, 25% Nylon Superwash Fingering in three lovely colors.

That's a new URL for Slackford Studio. Susan opened her own online shop November 1. Check it out if you want to drool over some beautiful colors and nice yarn.

Meadow
Pretty spring greens.

Won by Jan in Australia who blogs at Pass the Slipped Stitch Over.


Fallen Leaves
See the socks I knit with Fallen Leaves here.

Won by Brenda who blogs at Mamere Knits Too Much.


Brilliant
The blues are steely and smoky, not bright, but very beautiful.

Won by Lynn who blogs at Never A Dull Moment.


I have emailed the three winners for their shipping address. If I haven't heard back by Friday, November 6 another winner will be selected even though I'd love to keep the yarn for myself.

No comments: