Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nothing is Right Today

Sunny woke up shaking and in pain about 2 am. I drugged her up and snuggled with her for a while until she fell asleep, but I wasn't able to fall asleep until almost morning.

I had the clock set for 6:30 and had to get up then to call my mom and cancel out our early morning lab trip. Then it was time for dogs to wake up and demand attention and walks in the cold, cloudy, wet morning. I never got back to sleep.


It's after lunch. So far it's been a nonproductive day and isn't going to get better until I get some sleep.

Once I wake up I'll be sorry I posted this, but I'm going to do it anyway to keep up my October posting streak going.


Mr. Squirrel is at the window complaining about the sunflower plank being empty. Since he's in the window right in front of where I'm sitting, I couldn't resist taking his picture.

Guess I better get some seed out there before I try to take a nap.

No comments: