Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Autumn

This is one of the prettiest autumns we've experienced in a while. I'm soaking up the beauty of the colors in preparation for the drab winter months ahead.


This is the view out the window in front of where I sit with my laptop.


Pappy is eight weeks into letting his amazing fur grow out for the winter.

It's time to sign him up for a new doggy school session and I'm wondering if he's getting too old. He gets tired easy, hesitates before the jumps, and whines under his breath during obedience.

We're not sure how old he is, somewhere in his teens. All that white hair on his face wasn't there in his younger days.

He's had a complete physical and is healthy. Maybe it's time to let him retire. I think I'll miss it more than he does.

No comments: