Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Who Gets the Balls?

Congratulations Sandy!

She wrote in the comments:
It would be great to have your leftover sock yarn added to mine for the mitered square blanket that I've started. It's always fun to add more colors and I think your leftovers would blend in fine. Thanks!
sandy


I've emailed Sandy and as soon as I get a snail mail address back, the box will be labeled and ready to mail next time I get to a post office.

The number of knitters wanting my leftover balls was a surprise. If anyone else has little leftover balls they'd like to donate to someone who will love them and use them, check out the comments on this blog post. Once you've picked a worthy recipient, email me for the corresponding email address.

Or, have a little contest of your own. It was fun.

No comments: