Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Saturday, July 04, 2009

July Cookie KAL Plans

The two Sock Innovation KAL, (a Ravelry link) patterns chosen for July are Hedera, a free online pattern,

and Rick from the Sock Innovation book.

Although Rick looks like it might be a complicated stitch pattern, it's a twelve stitch, four row repeat. I'm guessing it's one of the easier patterns in the book.

I ordered some deep red yarn from Slackford Studio that may be perfect for Rick. If not, I have an SuiBui red in my stash that will work.


Since I started my Hedera socks on June 29, they won't officially count for the KAL.


I needed something easy to knit on for stress relief and this pattern is perfect with its quickly memorized simple ten stitch, four row stitch pattern. Mistakes are immediately obvious and corrections are not difficult.


Pattern: Hedera, a free online pattern.


Yarn: Opal, 75% Superwash wool, 25% Nylon.

Color: UNI-Solid Grape

Needles: Options 2.25mm circulars.

No comments: