Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Where Am I Now?

Dear Friends and Readers,

DH Bob went into the hospital last Friday.

Respecting his privacy, I don't write about his medical problems but I will say they are serious and chronic.

Right now I'm driving back and forth between the Kalamazoo hospital and home in order to take care of the dogs. If the dogs were young and healthy, I'd kennel them for a few days. Instead they're old and/or ailing and it's a comfort to Bob to know they're being cared for and loved by me at home.

As for knitting, I seem to be incapable right now. I tried knitting a simple little footie in the emergency room Friday and it has so many mistakes I think I'm going to toss it in the trash. I don't ever want to see that project or that yarn again.

I plan to return to blogging again when things are a bit more under control. Surely that day will come? There's a beautiful pair of Sunshine Socks finished in gorgeous sunshine colors to show you and some bluebird eggs ready to hatch.

All your good wishes and prayers are so welcome and appreciated, especially the prayers.

No comments: