Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Friday, April 11, 2008

While I Was Gone - Playtime in Idaho

In anticipation of Sydney's third birthday on Saturday, Great-Grandma had balloons delivered on Friday.

They were a big hit.


Saturday Sydney turned three with a pizza party, birthday cake, and lots of presents to open.

One of her gifts was a princess dress, crown, and magic wand.


We played Legos.


We played hopscotch.

After one attempt, I remembered that I am a grandma and not as spry as I once was. Then I decided to be the cheerleader instead of a hopper.


We made tents full of stuffed animals and books.


How did we spend most of time together? Reading. I read dozens of books to Sydney while I was there, and don't have a picture to share.

No comments: