Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Friday, July 06, 2007

Catching Up With Feast and Sky

The Friday's Feast chef is taking a week off.

No problem. I'm a week behind with my feasting, so here are last week's questions.

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?


Two. My wedding band and my retirement watch.

For most of my working life I wore earrings and necklaces. My ears are pierced but the left ear hole is crooked and droopy after many years of using it to hold the phone to my neck at work.

Someday I'll have the left ear re-pierced to match the right ear and wear earrings more often than I do now.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?


Handel's Messiah.

Yes, I know it has words. It's also my favorite choral piece.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?


I do.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.


Titanic. I avoid movies where everyone dies at the end.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.


Nothing makes me enjoy my dog walks like the prospect of a new bluebird family in one of the nest boxes.

The first egg was laid on Sunday, June 24, so estimated hatching date is July 12.


I'm also a week behind on showing Saturday Sky, so here is the Idaho sky from last Saturday, June 30.

No comments: