Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast for June 15

It's Friday, so let's have a Feast.

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…


The best thing about SW Michigan is the four seasons. The weather is always changing.

The best thing about the location of my house is being surrounded by nature. This picture was taken at the end of my driveway looking east down the road. Most of the properties on this road are between five and ten acres. Ours is five.


Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).


How about "Stink like this because anything is better than smelling human"?

Can you guess I'm not a big fan of deodorant? We have pores and perspiration for a reason. They should not be clogged up with metallic chemicals.

On the rare occasion I deem it necessary, I use unscented.

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?


Zoombrowser, the image software that came with my Canon camera.

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?


Most likely to knit.

But not for the last few days. My hands are sore from the tight gauge, my back is sore from working in the yard, and it's been very hot here - over 90 F/32 C all week.

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?


Navy blue (jeans) and terra cotta/peach colored tops.

No comments: