Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Monday, May 21, 2007

8 Things Meme

I've been tagged by Kathy and Shirley for this meme.

I'm even going to try and think of eight things to say that I haven't blogged about before.

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.

  1. I drink a cup of coffee when I first wake up in the morning and a second cup at lunch. Any coffee later than lunch and I can't get to sleep at night.

  2. I've booked a flight to Idaho on June 26 to visit my two year old granddaughter Sydney Anne.


    I miss her so much it hurts to think about it.

  3. I fondly remember my days as a computer analyst in corporate America, but wouldn't want to repeat them. Retirement is wonderful.

  4. I take Boniva for osteoporosis and it's working to increase my bone density. I consider that a miracle.

  5. Just this week I was tempted to drive to Nashville and get another rescue Papillon. Fortunately, DH an I have an agreement that three dogs is all we can handle. As long as one of us stays sane when the other is tempted, we'll be OK.

    If you're interested in a one year old Papillon rescue, check out Ace.

  6. One of my patterns, Shetland Lace Rib Socks, is featured on a Japanese web site here. Since the website is mostly in Japanese I can't figure out why or what kind of website it is.

  7. I like an occasional peanut butter and bacon sandwich.

  8. I am predominately left brain, sometimes too much so.

    Brain Lateralization Test Results
    Right Brain (12%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
    Left Brain (76%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
    Are You Right or Left Brained?
    personality tests by similarminds.com
I tag anyone who wants to do it who hasn't done it yet - or wants to do it a second time if they have done it.

No comments: