Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Socks Are In the Mail and Silly Coffee Quiz

Anne's birthday socks in brown Opal MagicPattern: Basic 64 stitch sock with k7p1 wide ribbing on cuff and instep
Yarn: Opal sock yarn, 75% wool, 25% nylon
Color: Magic 1044
Needles: Addi Turbo #1
Gauge: 8 stitches/inch, 10 rows/inch

Last night I finished them up and early this morning took a few pictures and packaged them up for their trip to DIL Anne in Idaho.

It wasn't the right time of day for taking pictures. The colors are more accurate (and prettier) in yesterday's post.

Just so you don't think I'm superknitter, the progress picture in yesterday's post was not taken yesterday. I don't remember what day it was taken, but I can't finish a pair of socks from the bottom of the cuff to the Kitchener in one day.


You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high


You can't expect too much accuracy with only five questions.

The black coffee coffee part is correct. And, I am addicted to coffee but I ration it out like a drug - one cup first thing in the morning, a second cup at lunch. Anymore than that and I'm totally over caffeinated. Not a pleasant feeling.

"Angsty" is not in the dictionary. Is it a slang word I don't know?

I looked up angst, just to see how insulting this quiz was being.
An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom
Maybe that explains what I could be if I didn't have my knitting to keep me calm.

No comments: