Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Lilac Moss and Rib Socks Done

Wildfoote lilac socks finishedPattern: My Standard Sock using Moss and Rib Block Stitch from A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara G. Walker

Yarn: Brown Sheep Wildfoote, 75% wool, 25% nylon

Color: Little lilac

Needles: Addi Turbo #1

Gauge: 8 stitches/inch, 10 rows/inch

They're done. We're expecting thunderstorms and I wanted to get the final picture up before unplugging my laptop.

And now, just because I'm a boring person when hot and humid, I'm going to go find some yarn and start another pair of socks.

Finding yarn will be easy. Picking the yarn I want to knit up next will be challenging. Maybe I'll flip a coin.

No comments: