Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Farewell Thoughts

IdahoToday is packing day and the day to do all those little things that need to be done before leaving home for eight days.

Tomorrow is getting up at 4 am, leaving the house at 5:15 am to pick up my Mom and catch a 7:15 am plane for Idaho from the Kalamazoo airport.

This trip will be the first time Mom has met her Great-Granddaughter Sydney.

If I find time to sit at son John's computer for a few minutes, there will be posts while I'm gone. I have four posts ready to publish including one showing off Mom's birthday socks. Her birthday is Sunday the 18th and we're celebrating with bunch at the Coeur d'Alene Resort.


How time flies. I was looking at my 100 Things About Me and found this entry:
My son and daughter-in-law's first child is due in April, 2005. She will be my second grandchild and I wish we lived closer.
The exact reason I'm headed for Idaho! Sydney is 14 months old now and this is my sixth trip to visit. Trips to Idaho have become an enjoyable habit.

I didn't link the 100 Things because I'm updating them. I'll publish them as a post when they're finished.

No comments: