Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Monday, February 06, 2006

4 Things Meme

All my projects are in mid-stream. Too early to take a picture.

Even my ABC Along post is waiting to see if I can find a picture to post with it. It's about something that happened 40+ years ago, and I need to dig in the archives. And, if I do find something, I need to load the scanner software. I've been procrastinating that since my big laptop crash last October.

If I don't post this afternoon, it isn't gonna happen today. Blogger is having an outage tonight starting when Sunny and I get home from doggy school.

What's a blogger to do? How about a meme that I've seen on almost everyone else's blog but haven't done yet?

List 4 Jobs you have had in your life:
  1. Hair stylist
  2. Geriatric nurse's aide
  3. COBOL programmer
  4. Systems Analyst

4 Movies you could watch over and over.
  1. Blue Hawaii
  2. Any romantic comedy with a happy ending, including Shreck
  3. Shirley Valentine
  4. ET

4 Places you have lived:
  1. Arlington Heights, Illinois
  2. Vicksburg, Michigan
  3. Marshall, Michigan
  4. Battle Creek, Michigan

4 TV shows you love to watch.
(We don't watch TV, so these are favorites from the past.)
  1. Star Trek
  2. Quincy
  3. Johnny Carson
  4. Laugh In

4 Places you have been on Vacation:
  1. New Orleans
  2. Atlanta, Georgia
  3. Chatfield, Minnesota
  4. Michigan's Upper Peninsula

4 websites you visit daily:
  1. Jig Zone, Daily Puzzle
  2. 5 Day Forecast for Paw Paw, National Weather Service
  3. Bloglines, and many of my favorite blogs
  4. Engrish

4 of your favorite foods:
  1. Creme Brulee
  2. Prime rib
  3. Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich
  4. Strawberry shortcake with fresh, Michigan strawberries

4 Places you would rather be right now:
  1. Post Falls, Idaho
  2. Working on my FLAK
  3. In a lobster bib cracking and eating fresh buttery lobster with a good friend
  4. Sitting in a hot bubble bath with a shot of blackberry brandy

Anyone who hasn't done this and is desperate for an easy blog post, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: