Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

How Did That Happen?

Weight problem emergency!

After noticing that my jeans were a bit snug, I got on the scale this morning. That was a serious reality check.

Dieting started immediately afterward.

Note the cute little Tickerfactory ruler and marker over in the sidebar. Wednesday is weigh-in day and my goal is to lose 14 pounds.

My body doesn't like to give up its extra weight, so I'm not going to stress myself out with an end date goal. As long as the trend is down, I'll feel successful. Or at least as successful as someone can feel who let 14 pounds sneak on her body.

I'm very disappointed with myself over not catching the weight gain earlier. How did that happen?

No comments: