Let the past sleep, but let it sleep in the sweet embrace of Christ, and let us go on into the invincible future with Him. (Oswalt Chambers)

Monday, May 23, 2005

Ear Infection Education

Oh, the things I've learned.

According to the Physician's Assistant who checked out my ear last Saturday, I have a high tolerance for pain. Not sure I agree with that. Just because I don't cry and scream doesn't mean I don't feel it.

The infected ear is getting better. It no longer hurts, but I still can't hear out of it. I've learned that it's very difficult to pinpoint sounds when only one ear is functional.

This was the first time I've been to the doctor for an infection in almost a decade. Occasionally my throat hurts, I ignore it, it turns into a cold and goes away. I've learned that ears don't act the same as a throat. If my ear ever starts to hurt again, I'm getting to the doctor as fast as possible.

I've learned that Odysseuse has tagged me with a book meme. I usually don't do chain type memes, but she's my mother. How can I say no?

When I answer the meme, I'll need to tag another blog. Is there a volunteer? You can check out the questions here.

No comments: